你好 我最亲爱的奇迹
You are capricious and unkind
你有些傲娇任性
You‘re always hiding in back of fait
你总是不想为自己所做的事情负责
Now is the time to do your job
如今是时候该去做了
Like no one can measure the size of the sea
一如没人能量出大海有多宽阔
You’ll never to notice how far my soul goes with you
你也不会注意到我的灵魂随你漂泊到多远的天涯海角之中
Hello, if you are my miracle
你好啊 如果你真的是我的奇迹
Where are your eyes to look into?
那你此时此刻在看着什么呢
Where are your tears running from?
你的泪水又是从何而来呢
I will let you go
我会让你走的
I will let you go
我不会强求你留
I won‘t say good bye I won’t look behind
我不会说拜拜 也不会回头看
I will just leave my deepest sorrows behind
我只想把那伤忧抛在脑后
As big as all of the joy we raise together
如同我们曾一起经历过的那些喜悦
|